JAJAH - Totally Rocks. A great web service becomes even better



I just discovered an awesome new feature today on JAJAH, an awesome VOIP service that I use to make international calls. They added local telephone number mapping to your international numbers so you no longer have to initiate your calls via your computer - sort of like a local number alias for your international numbers. What this all means is that unlike Skype or the other VOIP services out there, you can call your international numbers straight from any of your JAJAH registered telephones.

As of today, all my international numbers that I would call via JAJAH and initiate through their website, I have now programed into my mobile so that I can call directly via my mobile. Bye-Bye to calling through their website...and Bye-Bye to waiting for Skype to add something similar.

This my friends is a killer feature!

Is the service free - NO, it's not, but for the convenience I think the 3.3 cents to China seems pretty worth it. The one downside though is that they start putting you on the clock once the phone starts ringing and not after the call is actually connected.

1 comment:

Travel the World with Me said...

stop being cheap...it's only $.033 a minute! I'll give you a dollar for christmas and you can call 30 minutes worth...