Highway 27


Lighthouse, originally uploaded by 4L4N M4K.


I went out to East Hampton again this past weekend. Unfortunately it was a bit chilly this weekend so we didn't make it out to the beach. I really wish I did though since when I was in the elevator this evening I noticed how different I look now that I am tan - in a good way. All I know is that I tend to lose my tan coloration relatively rapidly, so I need to make it a point to bake a bit more before the summer is over. Hopefully the weather is nice during the Labor Day weekend since we'll be heading out to East Hampton again.

While we didn't go to the beach, we did actually go out to Montauk. When I was a kid we used to go to Montauk all the time...Really fun times - beach, seafood, and relaxation. I kept on talking about the cat and the black lab in Montauk that I used to play with while I was a kid. I remembered all the fun times playing with that stripped cat at Gosman's Dock!

While in Montauk we had the pleasure of going to Gosman's for a quick snack at the Topsiders Cafe. I never really noticed this place when I was younger - maybe it didn't exist. When I was a kid we'd always go to the lower level where the big benches and picnic tables were. I'm so glad that we went here for our afternoon snack after visiting the harbor and the lighthouse. I had a nice big plate of steamers as my snack; and boy were they good - super sweet and the perfect size - not too small so that there was no meat and not too large that the body was overwhelming. So perfect.

After our awesome snack we went back to the house and had dinner...HAHAHA...As you can see, I love eating. I ate so much that night! After the steamers I had 4 ribs and 3 drumsticks! Huzzah!

No comments: