The Six Degrees of The Bends

It's funny how you get reacquainted with music that you used to love but forgot about until that one day you find it again.


The other day, while watching the season finale of How I Met Your Mother - OK, I admit it, I love the show How I Met Your Mother - the show opened up with a song that I was sure was older Radiohead, but it had been so long that I have listened to older Radiohead that I forgot the song and what record it was on. I got back home to search for it and of course discovered it was Nice Dream from The Bends.

Ever since that day, I've been rediscovering just how amazing The Bends is and find it still so fresh despite the record being 13 years old...Just goes to show that great music is timeless.

Check out the video embed for Nice Dream - These guys are so brilliant:



And more:

Fake Plastic Trees



Karma Police


No comments: